The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to meet other chamber members and to learn about the goods and services they offer.
- Monthly Good Morning Yucaipa! Business Breakfast – members have the opportunity to introduce themselves and promote their business at the breakfast held on the 1st Thursday of each month.
- Quarterly Business Mixers – members meet & network four times a year at a member restaurant.
- Various Chamber Committees – there is no better way to get to know other members than working with them on a committee or project
- Small Business Saturday Holiday Boutique– an opportunity for members to showcase their business to the community
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings– held at the member business location giving chamber members the opportunity to meet and become acquainted with the business owner and employees. Also a good way to meet other members and form relationships.
Advertising and Promotion
The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to advertise and promote their business to the community of Yucaipa:
- New Member Listing in the News Mirror
- Listing in the Online Business Directory
- Business Card/Brochure Display in Office
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Membership Plaque and Decal
- Information – the chamber is a vital source of communication for members
- The chamber web site at www.yucaipachamber.org provides information about the businesses and community of Yucaipa.
- The Chamber maintains information about members in the Chamber lobby (brochures, flyers, business card display)
The chamber provides many opportunities for its members to connect to the community and community leaders.
- The Chamber hosts the Annual State of the City Luncheon in the spring.
- The Chamber Government Relations Committee regularly attends city council meetings, planning commission meetings, economic development advisory committee meetings, Pass Economic Development Agency meetings and other meetings representing business and reporting items of interest in the chamber magazine. The committee meets once a month on the last Wednesday of each month and is open to the membership.
- The chamber is actively involved in city sponsored events such as the Yucaipa Music & Arts Festival, the AutumnFest and the WinterFest every year.
- The Chamber hosts the annual Installation of Officers & Community Awards Banquet to recognize our Citizen of the Year, Firefighter of the Year, Peace Officer of the Year, Businesses of the Year and Hometown Heroes.
- Key service groups within Yucaipa count on Chamber members to partner with them in their charitable fundraising efforts.
While we encourage our members to participate in as many events, committees and activities of the chamber as they are able, we recognize and appreciate their support of the chamber mission with their annual membership dues.