Yucaipa is a mature, well-established community nestled in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains. Residents enjoy cleaner air and cooler temperatures as a result of the higher elevations, and a comprehensive approach to community safety has produced one of the lowest rates of crime for comparably sized cities anywhere in the State.
The City of Yucaipa applies a sensitive balance of growth, technology, and regard for the environmental, cultural and rural aspects of the area to community planning. Their initiatives focus on developing infrastructures, buildings and sites; uptown revitalization; and creation of a strong regional identity to market the area, all intended to facilitate new investment and development in the community.
Why open, expand, or relocate your business to Yucaipa?
- Although Yucaipa is a growing community, it has retained it small-town feel.
- Yucaipa is a safe community, with much lower crime statistics than surrounding cities.
- Businesses’ workers and managers find Yucaipa’s family-oriented lifestyle an ideal setting.
- Yucaipa has thousands of acres of parks and open space for all types of outdoor experiences.
- Yucaipa residents enjoy an extensive multipurpose trail system.
- Businesses draw from a highly skilled work force.
- Yucaipa offers housing options affordable to virtually all income levels.
- Yucaipa City Hall provides expeditious entitlement and permitting processing.
- Yucaipa continues to be a growing marketplace.
- Convenient access to the I-10 Transportation Corridor.
- Available and affordable land and tenant space.
- Affordable commercial development impact fees.
- Affordable business licensing fees.
- Excellent water quality and accessibility. Direct access to a brine line.
On top of all this, businesses find Yucaipa welcoming with open arms and willing to work hard to attract as well as assure each community partner’s long-term success.